n. the feeling that no matter what you do is always somehow wrong—that any attempt to make your way comfortably through the world will only end up crossing some invisible taboo—as if there’s some obvious way forward that everybody else can see but you, each of them leaning back in their chair and calling out helpfully, almost as a blessing, colder, colder, colder.
unfortunately, as you probably already know, people
I apologize for posting this BUUUUUUUT yeah hit a soft spot
the entire delta rae album though
like i almost NEVER EVER buy whole albums. ever. unless it’s a soundtrack, maybe. the last actual album i had that wasn’t a soundtrack (or Hadestown) was a copy of Linkin Park’s Meteora that my friend burned for me in eighth grade. So I don’t do albums. I do individual songs.
but my sister had me listen to “bottom of the river” and i liked it so much i bought the whole album without listening to it first and WHAT A GREAT CHOICE THAT WAS BECAUSE
DANCE IN THE GRAVEYARDS
HOLDING ON TO GOOD
HEY HEY HEY
LIKE 98% OF THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING AND THE OTHER 2% IS STILL GREAT
WOW I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BAND
send me your complete honest opinion of me
even if its rude
i want to hear it