if you sing high school musical songs with me theres a 602% chance i love you
spoiler alert: it’s cause his head’s in the game but his heart’s in the song
Reblogging for the comment
In other news, I can definitely see why Jisbon, but I sort of hope it doesn’t happen romantically. There’s no way that would be a fair, equal, healthy relationship—I mean, their relationship is unhealthy as it is. He’s too damaged and she’s… From what I’ve seen, she gives into his shit too easily. I mean she does it because it helps catch the bad guys, but come on. I’m hoping I see an episode soon where she truly stands up to him, or where he’s truly and utterly wrong.
IT IS THE EMBODIMENT OF PETER PAN. IT IS ETHEREAL AND WHIMSICAL AND HEART-BREAKING AND HOPEFUL AND BLISS.
there it is.
Oh my gOD SAME. Minus the tattoo. But just… AMELIA WHY HAVE WE NEVER HAD WORDS OVER OUR SHARED LOVE OF PETER PAN???
Peter Pan is one of those stories that is just always there in the background for me. It’s just always been part of my life so I don’t think about it often; it’s just there. I have a lot of ideas cooking at a low simmer in the back of my head about it now.
- The Noise that Holds the Dark at Bay by allyarra: A short half-fic-half ramble about Scott and Stiles.
- Once Upon a Time by lokiev: Stiles can’t remember. One-shot, major character death.
- Speak Aloud by clarinetta (yeah, yeah, I know, reccing my own fics, shut up): Overall, Stiles adjusts fairly well to being a ghost. One-shot, major character death.
- (lost) into the trees by snowdarkred: There’s something they never tell you about the end of civilization: gasoline goes stale. Apocalypse AU (eee!!) one-shot, minor character death.
- Warring by snowdarkred: Stiles is sixteen and not stupid, and he knows he’s going to die. One-shot, bamf!Stiles. Not that he isn’t always a bamf.
- howling at the moon: the unauthorized biography by snowdarkred: Stiles accidentally becomes a novelist, and Lydia not-so-accidentally becomes his agent. It works out. Adorable. I squeed a bit.
- the sky ain’t all there is by snowdarkred: Stiles names his ship Malum Lupus, because he has a bad sense of humor five centuries out of date. No one’s ever called him on it, but then, Latin is a language deader than most and twice as obscure. He calls her a whole host of ridiculous nicknames, although the one that everyone else prefers is simply Wolf. Maybe that’s what makes it so fitting that fugitive Derek Hale winds up in his cargo bay, half dead and more than a little feral. Firefly fusion AU (OMG), one-shot. God I wish this one was longer.
- untitled demon!Stiles fragment by teamfreewolf: The kid’s humanity beats at you. He’s so full of guilt and sorrow, always set at a low simmer in the back of his skull, where’s he’s pushed it away behind the dry wit and exaggerated physicality. Demon!Stiles. Awesome.
- Hey There, Little Red by scaredywolf: It all started out as a joke, which really makes him wonder about every other legend and myth he’s read before. Maybe Big Foot was just a bear with a bad hair-do. Maybe vampires were just pale aristocrats with bad dental plans. Maybe every story in the world started out with ordinary people who found themselves in strange circumstances. One-shot. I’m pretty sure this is where “Little Red” as a fan nickname for Stiles came from, or at least how it was made more popular. I sort of stole my Stiles tag from this.
- No Wealth, No Ruin, No Silver, No Gold by fabuloushunkofhale: Stiles Stilinski has seen a lot. One-shot. Stiles as Death, oh my god.
- Nine People Looking into the Blackness of Space by GoddessofBirth: In which Isaac accidentally steals Stiles’ best friend, and Isaac and Stiles are not friends. No matter what Isaac thinks. One-shot, sadly not the Firefly AU I thought it was going to be, but still cute. Based on a vague spoiler-ish thing Jeff gave us for season 3.
- DILF by twentysomething: Today is Scott’s first day of kindergarten and Derek is terrified. Kidfic, human AU, literally the sweetest thing ever with slow build and adorable children and teacher!Stiles. Your teeth will rot.
- To Have Outlived the Night by stillane: Derek steps away from the window. “You helped me. They took that as a declaration.” Longish fic with plot, amazing writing, slow building Sterek, and shockingly, no sex. This is easily my favourite fic that I’ve read in this fandom.
- Tell Me, Are My Words Worth Less? by Cheshyr: Stiles is proud of his words. He loves to talk and tell and share and speak. And he absolutely, deep in his soul, hates his stutter. One-shot, fluff/angstish. Not the most well written, but still sweet and sad.
- The Complementary Series by thefarofixer: Danny is not anybody’s gay yoda. He’d like to make that much clear. How Stiles and Derek get together. Sexy. 4 part series.
- The Babysitter’s Club for Unmanageable Monsters by glitterandlube: Danny is running mostly off caffeine and wishful thinking at this point. He honestly wishes there was another person Jackson respected anywhere on the planet, but he’s pretty much it. Allison is already asleep on the table. Stiles has had so much Mountain Dew, he’s practically shaking. The meeting of Team Manage a Bunch of Fucking Idiots is off to its usual excellent start. I’ve never read this one, but it comes recced to you by way of lostwithoutmydoctor. Crack!fic.
- deals by homoerotics: Humans always felt cool to the touch, filled with only one soul inside them compared to the beast and man both settled within werewolves. But Derek’s become familiar—too familiar, he thinks with regret—with the coolness of human skin, the smell and the taste of life within it, and there’s a difference between that coolness and the stark, terrifying feel of death. Supernatural fusion AU of a sort. One-shot. Major character death.
- The Inside Job by alocalband:Lydia wakes up as Alpha and takes to it like she takes to everything. Perfectly. One of the first fics (actually, might have been the first) I read in the fandom. Lydia’s perspective.
- Factoring Out Binomials by GoddessofBirth: The first time Stiles kisses Isaac, neither one of them expects it. In which the battle of stalker vs. stalkee has an unintended outcome. 7 part series, Stiles/Isaac with a plot. Adorable.
Rebloogle again as a proper post.
Amelia is currently my favorite.
- Steven Moffat, ladies and gentlmen.
HOLY FUCKING WOW, THIS QUOTE IS LEGIT AND NOT OUT OF CONTEXT AND EXACTLY HOW IT SOUNDS. WOW. JUST READ THE ARTICLE.
I would like to see someone justify this statement to me. Yeah, no. Don’t. Even. Try.
Not justifying it, but isn’t this the interview he said he was heavily misquoted in? I could be wrong since I heard it a long time ago, but I seem to remember it being this one.
Just throwing that out there.
I’m actually sort of glad I’m not in London right now. I bet the traffic is just hideous.